Sunday, July 1, 2012

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation For Women Of Color

See More www.dezibeautyblog.com hairstylesmadeeasywithdezi.blogspot.com See howmuch my NATURAL hair has grown. :) NATURAL HAIR UPDATES COMMING SOON! naturalhairgrowthwithdezi.blogspot.com Please Follow Me At: www.twitter.com www.facebook.com MAC Pro Longwear Foundation My Color NW45 My best application results were with a damp sponge. My Hair, Is The MIKO Wig By Vanessa Color 1B (Curly Afro Wig) Price $28.95 My Review On The Miko Wig. www.youtube.com Shop: www.ebonyline.com You can also find MIKO at SamsBeauty.com http My Eyes, Urban Decay Naked Palette My Lips, NYX Lipgloss In Cafe Latte Lip Pencil, NYX In Light Brown MAC Pro Longwear Foundation is a long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection. SigmaMakeup Brushes www.sigmabeauty.com ***Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with any of the products mentioned, or shown in this video. These products were submitted for consideration. I was not paid to review any of these products. Any positive or negative reviews I've given on any product is my opinion, and is based on my personal use. Please remember that results do vary, what works for some may not work for others. Thanks For Watching!! Love You All!!! **Standard Youtube License** This video is licensed under Youtube's Standard License ...

No comments:

Post a Comment