Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beshe Human Hair Wig Baby..available at Hairwigharlem.com

Hi Lovelies, this is my review of the Baby wig by Beshe. She is available at www.hairwigharlem.com here is a direct link to the Baby wig: www.hairwigharlem.com Current Price $20.99 Manufactured by Beshe Has adjustable straps and hooks for secure fit. One size fits all. Made of Human Hair Ultra short style color 1B They are located in New York,NY 317 West 125th St. New York,NY 10027 toll free # 1-888-866-1147 local # 1-212-866-1110 follow Hair Wig Harlem on Facebook: facebook.com/HairWigHarlem Join me on facebook: Join me on Facebook www.facebook.com I wanted to try another short style to see if we could make her work. Ihave full permission to use all songs being played in my videos all which are original work from PhillyzJamPoet. This track is owned by me as a licensed remix to JamPoet's HandOutstretched. I am not affiliated with the Beshe Collection. The opinions expressed are unbiased and are 100% my own. Check them out when you get a chance. follow me on twitter: my twitter: twitter.com follow me on my website: www.lovekisses99.com join me on mylikes: tiny.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment