Friday, February 17, 2012

Premiering Drew..from Beshe

Hi Lovelies, here's my quick review of Drew from Beshe. She is available at ElevateStyles.com elevatestyles.com She is a Synthetic wig..easy to style. On and out the door. This wig looks a=exactly like natural hair. She is currently 37.88. Check out the rewards and referral programs: elevatestyles.comscroll all the way down to the bottom. I have full permission to use all songs being played in my videos all which are original work from PhillyzJamPoet. This track is owned by me as a licensed remix to JamPoet's HandOutstretched. I am not affiliated with the Beshe Collection. I chose this wig from ElevateStyles in order to do a review on it. follow me on twitter: twitter.com follow me on my website:www.lovekisses99.com

No comments:

Post a Comment