Wednesday, August 8, 2012

4a Afro Textured Hair: Tangle Teezer detangling, washing, deep condition, blow dry and flat iron

Check out my book goingnaturaltransitioningtonaturalhair.com about my transition from relaxed to natural hair without the big chop. itunes.apple.com Feels Like Africa on iTunes I have the rights to use this music. Slide show of the process I used to flat iron my tightly coiled afro textured natural hair. pre poo detangle wash deep condition heat protectant treatment and spray blow dry flat iron These are the products/tools I used for my hair. Feel free to use whatever products/tools work for you. I added a half wig to this style since I am not yet ready to get a blunt trim.

1 comment:

DY Hair Company said...

Nice answers in replace of the question with real point of view and explaining about that. Please Visit:
malaysian hair

Post a Comment