Saturday, June 9, 2012

Black/African American Hair Growth Secrets 18 inches in 18 months!

Hello Lovlies! Want to bust the myth that black girls cannot grow long beautiful healthy hair? Here's my take on it. I am sharing with you how I achieved 18 inches of hair in 18 months. It's ya girl Philly! I know I was gone, but I am back with all sorts of goodies for my people! I got my inbox beat up with hair care and hair growth questions after the Steam-A-Thon video so it will be my pleasure to answer them for you. Please remember to check out the blog: www.phillyzjampoet.blogspot.com I have a lot of things there and will update it full of useful things in your day-to-day life. The goal is for us all to be fabulous together in 2012. I answer a few About Me Questions, I have FAQs and lot of pics! **Where else can we reach/see you? Please note: You can click on these (They are linked) YouTube: www.youtube.com/phillyzjampoet My Website: JamPoet.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/thejampoet Facebook:www.facebook.com Ustream:www.ustream.tv Ovoo: phillyzjampoet Skype: thejampoet BlogTV: Coming Soon! **please remember this is my story and my journey. I understand all hair types are different and respond differently to different products. The key is finding the product that works for you and sticking to that regimen**

No comments:

Post a Comment