Friday, January 20, 2012

☏ How To: Braidout on Curly Hair Weave / U Part Wig

Disclaimer: I purchased this hair and all products contained within the video with my own money. I was not paid nor given any discounts or other incentives to post this video. I do videos for fun and to help others. Enjoy. Hair I am wearing in this video is Arjuni Wavy and Curly D installed on a BOSSY Wig™. For information on how you can order your very own BOSSY Wig™ please visit missbossywigs.acuityscheduling.com or email me at elitecustomtresses@gmail.com I decided to do a braidout on my 2d wavy U part wig. I used my trusty CWV rinse, Ouidad Moisture Lock and Batana oil. You can use this braidout method on any type of hair, natural or extenstions. I do it on very damp hair. and once again, if you would like a wig made, email me at EliteCustomTresses@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment