Monday, December 5, 2011

Kalore Lace Front Review "Shakira" by RSVP

In this video I am reviewing a brand new colour of the Shakira wig from Kalore in colour T27/613/B2. I love this wig its one of my favorite of the LFW Collection. This wig is very full and thick so you should add product and I actually used thinning shears to shape it. To order go to kalore.ca each wig comes with a pair of eyelashes and a Kalore brush! The eyelashes shown in the video are #4557 I used Soft Sheen Mousse to enhance the curls! Follow Me! (you know you don't say follow me enough when you delete the Thanks for watching slide by mistake!!) lol Thanks!!! Check out the blog for more pics and for OOTN details! Dakotaandneah.blogspot.com @RSVPDakota_neah on Twitter youtube/user/dakotaandneah www.kalore.ca Like the Kalore FanPage on FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment