Sunday, September 25, 2011

Freetress Equal Lacefront Wig "Nari" (my blond-ish curly 3b wig)

This is a review of the Freetress Equal lace front Wig "Nari." I purchased her from www.elevatestyles.com a few months ago with my own money, and at full price.She's a very awesome bouncy loose/type 3A/3B/3C wig. I have her in color F33/32/240. Check out my review! Also, if you want to find out how I customized her hairline, please see my tutorial on how to make lacefronts look more natural. It is a two part tutorial, and the links are below. I also recorded footage of me cutting this wig as well. The link is below! Footage of me shaping Nari: www.youtube.com Hairline Videos: PART 1: www.youtube.com PART 2: www.youtube.com Pleasefeel free to chime in with comments...lol. Also, don't forget to subscribe on your way out too! Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com I also tweet from the official WEtv Twitter account... twitter.com Read my official blog: bridezillamartina.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment